We have completed the selection process for the Fulbright Graduate Student Award 2022-23 and we are pleased to present the list of candidates nominated to receive this grant.
Fulbright Graduate Student Award are grants for Polish citizens interested in starting a graduate program in the United States. The award is granted for the first year of M.A, Ph.D. or other type of graduate studies in the American higher education institution. it is possible to renew the award for the second academic year.
This year’s call for applications closed on April 23, 2021. We received 77 applications. The grant application procedure included substantive evaluation of the proposed project prepared by 3 independent experts and an interview with selected candidates whose applications received the highest number of points. As a result, 6 people were nominated to receive the award and 2 people have been placed on the waiting list.
Candidates nominated for the award:
- Iwo Jedynecki, The Bydgoszcz Academy of Music, Bydgoszcz
- Elżbieta Jodłowska-Siewert, Adam Mickiewicz University, Poznań
- Dominik Kufel, University College London, Londyn
- Michał Laskowski, Gdańsk University of Technology, Gdańsk
- Emilia Miękisz, Polish-Japanese Academy of Information Technology, Warszawa
- Aleksandra Wałaszek, Eugeniusz Geppert Academy of Art and Design, Wrocław
Candidates placed on the waiting list:
- Krzysztof Przybyło, Silesian University of Technology, Gliwice
- Szymon Hawryszko, University College London, Londyn
Candidates nominated for the award are working hard now to submit an application to the U.S. higher education institution of their choice. The condition for receiving this grant is obtaining an offer of admission from an American institution of higher education.
Congratulations and fingers crossed!