The Polish-American Innovation Bridge Conference (PAMI) is an event promoting entrepreneurship and innovation in business, community and science. This year’s edition – being the fourth one, will take place on the 17th and 18th of November 2017 at Krakow Technology Park.
Attendees of the PAMI conference will have the opportunity to:
- take part in two days of inspiring keynotes speeches, practical workshops as well as mentoring sessions,
- acquire the knowledge needed for the development of one’s business ventures and conducted projects,
- meet, talk and obtain advice from Polish and American experts at the mentoring sessions, as well as during networking breaks,
- establish business contacts and meet valuable prospective partners,
- become familiar with American business trends,
- motivate themselves towards further action.
The participants can anticipate a significant dose of knowledge and skills presented in an attractive manner in a creative atmosphere. The invited guests include, among others: Philip Zimbardo, Andrzej Blikle, John Spence, David Whitney, Jakub Piwnik and Marek Parzydło.
The event is directed at a wide audience, comprising chiefly of young entrepreneurs and those who consider starting their own business, representatives of non-governmental organisations, students and graduates – everyone who wishes to be creative and realize innovative projects, be it in their private or public life, as well as those who seek change and enrichment of their current professional life. PAMI’s goal is to not only promote entrepreneurship, but also to create a platform enabling the exchange of experiences and the relationship building between the attendees and the experts from Poland and the USA.
PAMI 2017 organizers include: The Creativity and Innovation Lab Foundation, the Consulate General of the United States of America in Krakow and The Association of the Top 500 Innovators.
See you at the conference!