The Polish-U.S. Fulbright Commission and Perspektywy Education Foundation are happy to invite Fulbright Program grantees and alumni to join the Women in Tech Summit in Warsaw this November.
The Perspektywy Women in Tech Summit is the biggest Tech and women-related conference in Europe. Event will happen in Warsaw on November 13-14, 2019 and will gather over 3000 participants from all over the world, who want to discover the future of technology and show the power of women in Tech. Short program and speakers list are available on the event website: womenintechsummit.pl
If you are Fulbright grantee or alumnus/alumna (Fulbright Poland or other country), you can apply for a stipend to participate in this event. There are 30 stipends available on first come first served basis.
The stipend covers:
- Participation fee
- Accommodation during the summit at a hotel arranged directly by the Commission
- Travel costs, with following regulations:
- Airfare: the stipend will cover a return ticket from the airport of the residence area of the applicant to Warsaw and will be arranged directly by the Commission. No changes to the ticket after its purchase are possible. The Commission reserves a right to select flights based on economic criteria.
- Train/long-distance bus: refund in cash during the event (in case of participants based in Poland: wire transfer).
- The stipend doesn’t cover any other transportation costs (including shuttle to the airport, local transportation, taxis etc.), per diems, travel insurance, and other miscellaneous costs.
The application form is available online: womenintechsummit.pl/fulbright-application.